Search for a Collaborative Attorney, Coach and/or Financial Professional in the state of Maine.
We’ll keep you updated on changes in divorce law and help you cope with this major change in your life.
Want to be a collaborative attorney, financial expert or Coach? Consider MCLA membership today.
Pave your way to a brighter future by divorcing with dignity
Collaborative Divorce is for you if
- You want to avoid the high emotional and financial costs of litigation.
- You want to work through your divorce in a safe confidential setting that puts you in charge.
- You want a divorce outcome specific to your unique circumstances.
- You want the best post-divorce scenario possible for you and your children.
- You want to leave your marriage with your integrity, sanity and bank account intact.
Watch these videos to learn more about the collaborative process.
Ready to move forward? Click here to start the Collaborative Divorce process.